Appius were delighted to be invited by Progress Sitefinity to join the EMEA Sitefinity Partners Roundtable in Sofia, Bulgaria.
As the UK’s only Premier Progress Sitefinity Partner, Sarah and Carrie had the opportunity to join a select group of 15 partners from across EMEA to engage with the Sitefinity Roadmap and updates.
They had a beautifully hosted event experience, meeting peers and having the opportunity to steer the Progress Sitefinity offering direction with our clients requirements front of mind.
Some of the awesome takeaways that resonated with our client base include;
- Sitefinity 15 launches soon (this year), and introduces a direct integration of Generative AI capabilities into the content editor experience for tasks like text composition, summarisation, and personalised content creation
- Sitefinity Integration Layer in partnership with Workato will facilitate low-code, programmatic data connections to hundreds of connectors, including CRMs, eCommerce systems, and data lakes.
- Leveraging all of Sitefinity Cloud progression, the Software-as-a-Service offering of the Sitefinity product will continue.
- A next-generation Sitefinity platform is in development to transition the platform to the latest technology stack for the years ahead. Appius was able to get a preview of the upcoming features and approach. Like other .NET CMS platforms, Sitefinity is evolving away from legacy core technologies.
- Some client friendly improvements to Sitefinity Insight, including different lead scoring models for different personas, a daily visitors chart per persona, and an AI chatbot assistant to transform onboarding and help in Sitefinity Insight
Appius value strongly their partnership with Progress Sitefinity, and the open dialogue with the product development teams, as well as having the opportunity to provide input to the product roadmap.
For a more in-depth look at the roadmap or to get a demo of Progress Sitefinity and any of the upcoming features feel free to contact Sarah or Carrie.